lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Personal Culture

With my cello

In my own field, music has become one of the most important things in my life, I've been studying clasical music since I have twelve years old. Music has shaped my personal culture in many ways. I can mention a few of them: 1. A whole new perception around myself when it comes to sounds, 2. I allways try to find the musical side of things around me, like pretend my pens are bows and play the cello (my instrument), it's really funny when i'm into it! and the final one; music has allowed me to meet other cultures and people with my orchestra, so that makes me a cultural person!
My orchestra

1 comentario:

  1. It's really amazing what music means to you. We can see people from all around the world gathering to share their passion. And that sharing creates a new subculture which identifies us as a person.

    ResponderEliminar