miércoles, 10 de abril de 2013

Economic Empowerment for Women


Read 3 profiles of Costeñas through Kiva, a microfinancing organization that lends money to people around the world. Blog about which one you would lend money to. Explain why.

Blanca Isvelia
Blanca Isvelia - Barranquilla
I will help all of them. Personally, I think the economic development in Colombia depends mostly on worker women. These women have the courage to provide their whole families what they need when it comes to education, food, home and love with the miserable minimun salary, these women are worthy of admiration, so I will lend all my money if it's necesary.


Ericka Patricia
Ericka Patricia - Barranquilla
Martha
Martha, Soledad (Atlántico)

1 comentario:

  1. That's so cute of you! :D ... I personally decided to lend money to Ericka Patricia, because she had shown a very quick growth, so she would probably use the money I lend wisely. I hadn't even thought of lending money to the 3 of them, maybe because I don't have any neither. Probably if I could I would, but who knows?

    ResponderEliminar